Fintech Business Internship Program
Finqware is seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic students in their final years of undergraduate or graduate studies in the fields of economics or marketing to participate in its 3-month part-time Fintech Business Internship Program. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to gain practical experience in the new exciting field of fintech, while undertaking sales, product support, customer success and administrative tasks.
What will you do:
- Conduct market research to identify industry trends and competitor analysis;
- Assist the sales team with their daily tasks and support them in their efforts to achieve their goals;
- Perform administrative tasks as assigned by the management team;
- Contribute to the development of new projects and initiatives;
You are fit if you’re:
- Enrolled in final years of undergraduate or graduate studies in economics or marketing
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Passionate about the fintech industry and its current trends and developments
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Proven ability to take initiative and drive result
At the end of the 3-month program, which is a voluntary activity period (unpaid), the top 3-5 participants may have the opportunity to transition into full-time employment with Finqware on a permanent contract. The programme is part – time, flexible in terms of mix between on-site and remote activity.
Thus, the programme can become the ticket entry to be part of a top-notch tech startup team, with promising high speed career opportunities.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding internship experience, please submit your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Only interesting candidates will be contacted.