Bank Connectivity Product Manager
Finqware is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Product Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in PSD2 implementation, either in a bank or in a technology company. As a Bank Connectivity Product Manager, s/he will be responsible for coordinating and managing the roadmap and the execution of API integrations with European and/ or global banks, both for regulatory PSD2 APIs and premium APIs.
- Work with the Commercial team to develop the roadmap and prioritize the development of new API integrations
Coordinate the development of new API connectors within the internal engineering team.
- Treat each new type of API integration as a new product, by gaining in-depth understanding of the new challenges and coordinating the engineering team towards creative solutions.
- Communicate and coordinate with relevant counterparties in the banks for debugging and supporting the connector development.
- Act as a single point of contact for existing API integrations support, dispatching the cases to the right stakeholders.
- Continuously monitor and maintain API connectivity quality, while improving the observability tools.
- Ensure timely and effective delivery of project milestones and objectives.
- Act as the main point of contact between Finqware and the banks for all API connectivity matters.
- Strong experience in APIs or PSD2 implementation, either in a bank or in a technology company.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Proven experience in project management and coordination.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
We offer a challenging and rewarding work environment, competitive compensation and benefits packages, and opportunities for career advancement. If you are passionate about open banking and want to be part of a rapidly growing fintech, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting your qualifications and relevant experience: email@example.com.
Only interesting candidates will be contacted.